mardi 24 mars 2009

Monday Training!

Hi im new at this..Today I went to the gym, I wanted to work out my pecs and biceps..


I entered the gym and did a couple of pull ups to get my blood going, i did the quick double pull up where u do them in pairs and then rest half a second ..i did maybe around 20..


Then i attacked the bench press(not inclined the basic one)i put one plate of 45 pounds on each sides and did a set of 20.That was to warm up my chest.


Next i went on the stationary bike for 3 min to get my cardio running!I had some juice after that.


So now im going towards the machine that u see just there and start pulling with 50 pounds of pressure what i like to do is pull it one shot and then release it over 7 to 10 seconds .. that will make u sweat by your third time... Anyway i did a set of 7 and then another set of 13 with 30 pounds of pressure..Then i took a small 2 minute break!
Going back on the pullup bar i took the extra wide grip and just crossed my feets waited 5 seconds and then went up and touched my chin on the bar staying there 2 sec. then i went back 5 sec just laying there and then i did that 7 times. I took some juice a 1 min break and then went back to the bench press.
So now im on the olympic bench pressand i add a 25P on each sides!im up to70P on each sides!
so i start off with a set of 7 and then move on to a set of 5 put for this set i put my feet up on the bench instead of the floor.The balance is harder to keep like that but by then im really pumped and this is where i really want to push myself and use my energy!so i do 3 sets of 5 with my foot on the bench!then a 3 min break watching vibe(our gym has multiple flat screans playing hip-hop and rap video non stop).
By that time i know im going on a downward energy spiral but i trained what i wanted 2 train so i streach and do circles with my neck and have a little fun with the dumbells for 10 mins. and then a last set of chin up to end my training!By then im pooped but i im felling good!
Ajouter une image
Ajouter une image
So if u read my article Please add comments or suggestions even questions ..ive been training 4 around 4 months so im starting to get the haing of it balancing my job and the gym!

1 commentaire:

  1. Good start Louis ! Je t'invite a aller visiter le blog que je suis religieusement celui de Dino au : www.deanthemean.com
    Excellent comme blog

    Au plaisir de te relire
    Vania

    RépondreSupprimer